At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott Point of Care (APOC) is a global leader in providing critical medical diagnostic and informatics products for rapid blood analysis that are intuitive, reliable, and cost-effective. Our i-STAT System is an advanced, portable diagnostic tool that provides real-time, lab-quality results within minutes to accelerate patient-care decision-making as well as optimize resource utilization for our customers and the patients that they serve. The i-STAT System has the industry's most comprehensive menu of tests in a single, with-patient platform, including tests for respiratory, metabolic, coagulation, hematology, glucose, and cardiac function. By delivering lab-quality results in minutes, on just a few drops of blood, our i-STAT System fosters a collaborative, patient-centered environment while driving improved operational performance.
You will continue Abbott's 125-year tradition of bringing new products and technologies to the world that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. You will be part of a dynamic Customer Service team responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to Abbott Point of Care international customers.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of international documentation for Abbott Point of Care portfolio of products including but not limited to export documentation, internal records, reporting, inquiries, tracking and tracing shipments
- Primary point of contact to address and resolve compliance holds, routing issues, shipping exceptions, and other freight forwarder issues
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring delivery of best-in-class customer service ensuring compliance is maintained in all countries in which APOC does business
- Coordinate and oversee international orders
- Work cross-functionally to achieve deliverables
- Responsible for managing international order fulfillment requests
- Generate and analyze reports; provide recommendations to management based on facts and data to continually improve processes and service levels
- Provide above support for domestic customer service operations as needed
- High school diploma or GED required. Prefer Associate's degree acceptable with comparable and relevant experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience highly desirable
- Strong background with navigating the complexities of international import/export
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to prioritize; strong organizational and planning skills; strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability and aptitude to provide solutions and contingency plans through the comprehensive review of alternatives
- Ability to quickly learn the business and make recommendations that will maximize profitability for the company and maintain customer loyalty
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in international order fulfillment or supply chain activities
APOC Point of Care
United States > Princeton : 400 College Road East
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf