Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Primary Job Function:
1. As an individual contributor; the trainer will advise and consult on new hire and continuing education
training requirements for customers and the commercial organization.
2. They will implement and execute the resulting training.
3. They will measure the impact of customer & employee training and provide feedback & recommendations regarding their effectiveness & efficiency.
4. On occasion they will be assigned to training material/session creation projects as dictated by business needs.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
1. Implement and execute the commercial training strategy for customers and employees.
2. Responsible for training/supporting/supplementing the selling/service model in the classroom and in the field.
3. Through data analysis; feedback and observation identify existing training gaps; root cause; and
3. Coordinate with other trainers for customer; new hire and existing employee training needs; including
training material and session design and creation.
4. Execute and support training events and courses for new employees and existing
5. Monitor progress; provide feedback and coordinate remediation plans of individual trainees.
6. Facilitate communication between the field and in-house training with regards to training class schedules, attendees, organizational training needs, and opportunities for training improvement.
Position Accountability / Scope
This position has training responsibility for all customers and employee training within the commercial Area.
Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years related experience
A degree is required in order to equip incumbents with the skills necessary to complete position.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
At least three years' experience in a field based sales/service/support role necessary.
Must have an understanding of basic learning principles and adult learning theory.
Presentation and consultative skills necessary. Must have diagnostic product
knowledge. Person has a demonstrated, proven track record of driving for results.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & Administration
LOCATION:United States > Irving : LC-06
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf