Sales Representative - Pediatric Nutrition (Austin, TX)
Description de l'offre
PRIMARY FUNCTION / PRIMARY GOALS / OBJECTIVES:
This position is responsible for the promotion, management and growth of AbbottPediatric Nutritional products in physician's office settings.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Experience calling upon and understanding of navigating sales and building relationships with Pediatric and OB/GYN physicians.
- Developing and supporting territory sales goals in office service area for Similac, PediaSure and Pedialyte.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, clinical studies, protocols and guidelines as well as the ability to deliver the information in a selling environment.
- New product launches.
- Effective administrative skills.
- Budget management.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy.
- Desire to be self- motivated, seeking out success at achieving both short and long term goals.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Registered Dietitians are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable with a minimum of two years sales experience.
- Local candidates only please – No Relocation support for this opportunity.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:ANPD Nutrition Products
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:United States > Texas : 6300 Bee Cave Rd Building 2, suite 100.
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf