At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive sales by securing commitments for recommendations from Healthcare Professionals in Outpatient offices – such as Internal Medicine, Primary Care, and Oncology accounts. Typical call points within these offices include: Physicians, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Administration, and Nutrition Services. Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships within these offices to effectively elevate the importance of nutrition by identifying and providing win-win solutions for using Abbott products. In addition to obtaining commitments for recommendations, it is also vital in this role to hold customers accountable and ensure compliance.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Executing sales initiatives designed to exceed established sales goals
- Work closely with District Manager and cross-functional / interdisciplinary teams to execute the sales direction
- Identify customer needs and deliver on sales opportunities accordingly
- Utilize Abbott Nutrition promotional materials to targeted healthcare professionals
- Prioritize the utilization of resources to drive return on investment
- Plan and organize to maximize focus on top priorities
- Strong initiative
- Results-Oriented / Will to win
- Strategic planning and execution
- Identify and prioritize call points
- Adaptability and coachability
- Sales and learning agility
- Bachelor's Degree.
- MUST live in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- B2B selling experience
- Cold-Calling experience
- Experience building own book of business
- Strong business acumen
ANPD Nutrition Products
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf