Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Founded in 1903 and restructured to focus on innovative nutrition products, the company that evolved into Abbott Nutrition built its reputation on nutritional excellence through solid scientific advances. We are a worldwide leader in nutrition science, research, and development.
Abbott Nutrition is a division of Abbott, the global, broad-based health care company. Every day, our global team of scientists is working hard to discover and develop nutritional and related health care products that advance the quality of life for people of all ages.
Health care professionals and their patients trust us to provide cutting-edge nutrition products that meet changing nutrition needs. And we deliver on their expectations—providing a vast array of nutritional and therapeutic products that help babies and children grow, work to keep bodies strong, and support the unique needs of patients with chronic illnesses.
We are behind some of the world's most trusted names in pediatric, adult, and healthy living nutritional product brands such as:
- Similac® Advance®, Similac Expert Care® Alimentum®, and Similac® Soy Isomil® in infant formulas
- PediaSure® and Pedialyte® for children
- Ensure® and ZonePerfect® for active adults
- Glucerna® for people with diabetes
- EAS® for elite athletes and fitness enthusiasts
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive sales by securing commitments for recommendations from Healthcare Professionals in Outpatient offices – such as Internal Medicine, Primary Care, and Oncology accounts. Typical call points within these offices include: Physicians, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Administration, and Nutrition Services. Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships within these offices to effectively elevate the importance of nutrition by identifying and providing win-win solutions for using Abbott products. In addition to obtaining commitments for recommendations, it is also vital in this role to hold customers accountable and ensure compliance.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Executing sales initiatives designed to exceed established sales goals
- Work closely with District Manager and cross-functional / interdisciplinary teams to execute the sales direction
- Identify customer needs and deliver on sales opportunities accordingly
- Utilize Abbott Nutrition promotional materials to targeted healthcare professionals
- Prioritize the utilization of resources to drive return on investment
- Plan and organize to maximize focus on top priorities
- Strong initiative
- Results-Oriented / Will to win
- Strategic planning and execution
- Identify and prioritize call points
- Adaptability and coachability
- Sales and learning agility
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- B2B selling experience
- Cold-Calling experience
- Experience building own book of business
- Strong business acumen
Territory: Athens, GA, Augusta, GA and Macon, GA with a very small piece of outer limits of Atlanta.
Travel: overnight travel- YES - (10% -- (2-3 meetings a year) - regional meetings, annual sales meeting, district meetings. Occasional overnight travel if desired to maximize time in Augusta and/or Macon market to reduce daily drive time.
No Relocation for this role
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:ANPD Nutrition Products
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf