Abbott Established Pharmaceuticals Division (EPD) has established an Analytics Center of Excellence which will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of an Enterprise Analytics solution. We are now looking for a Power BI Developer to join our new team in Warsaw
- Support the Enterprise Analytics solution in Power Bi development and solution delivery
- Support EPD functions in the definition and implementation of information needs to enable business strategies by working directly with business stakeholders
- Support Master Data Governance, including Master Data Management activities through architecture design and data flows
- Translate functional specifications and business requirements into architectural designs that include complex data models and front end visualizations
- Develop Power BI reports based on the functional requirements and solution documents
- Maintain existing Power BI dashboards and reports
- Support Power users and act as 2nd level support
- Propose and implement potential improvements for existing dashboards
- Maintain data models and transformation rules
- Anticipate future analytics needs in solution designs and reference architecture
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date project and solution life cycle documentation
- Select appropriated technology components to realize solution designs
- Execute development tasks according to plan and selected methodology
- Experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Proven experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis in Power BI
- Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience working with a self BI-service tool, preferably Power BI and QlikView and QlikSense
- Experience in SQL and one of the following databases: Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, PostgreSQL. At least basic knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
- Experience in building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Experience in working in AWS environment S3, Athena, Glue & Redshift
- Experienced in implementation of row level security and familiar with application security layer models in Power BI.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with current data warehouse standards.
- Experienced in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Proficiency in DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Experience in Power BI API automation and proven experience in custom visuals development in Power BI
- Experienced with Power BI integration in other applications using embedded analytics (Power BI SaaS services)
- Experience in design thinking methodology and project documentation. Proficient in Agile and Kanban boards, Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)