- Contribute to a solid foundation for the product long-term growth - through increasing awareness among Health Care Professionals on the important roles of improving quality of life.
- To build the confidence level of HCPs on recommendation of designed products.
- Assure consistent demand growth and achievement of business goals & targets in assigned territories by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining and growing existing business.
2. Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop customer database with detailed records of hospital/ health center/ target organization/ health care professionals, etc.
- Evaluate, classify, and identify precise target customers. Prioritize potential territories.
- Establish & maintain close relationship with key accounts through ensuring company services meet their requirements.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Collect and report Market intelligence to Supervisor & Marketing team.
Planning and organizing:
- Utilize customer database for preparing weekly & monthly working plan, daily detailing calls, resource allocation plan, or direct-to-consumer marketing activities.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Ensure good execution of all Sales & Marketing programs in assigned territory. Strictly track and provide feedback on the programs to upper levels.
- Implement effective daily sales calls and maintain records. Address product complaints in a timely manner.
- Harmonize diversified activities (product presentation, consultation…) in various relating fields: hospital, health center, kindergarten, food shop, supermarket, and other consumer organization i.e. patient society, elderly society, mother society.
- Well update of product knowledge, as well as health care scientific backgrounds.
- Manage Company, department reports in a timely and correct manner.
- Ensure activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
- Carry special work as assigned by Management.
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Working experience in healthcare/wellness industry
- Customer focus
- Time management
- Persuasiveness/ Sales-oriented ability
- Continuous improvement behavior
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Vietnam > Thuan An : Binh Duong Plant 1
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)