- Promote the company’s products to healthcare professionals in order to educate them on the value that our products bring to the patients/customers in Egypt.
- Achieve Area sales targets.
- Ensure the achievement of sales goals and targets in the assigned territory.
- Ensure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in the assigned territory.
- Identify new opportunities and gain new business while maintaining the existing business.
- Establish and develop relations with key personnel in all facilities in the assigned territory.
- Provide reports to supervisor regarding territory status, to include forecasts, proposals and business reviews.
- Ensure mastery of Product knowledge related to the company’s products as well as the competitive products that are available in the market.
- Ensure compliance with all the company’s policies and codes
- Pharmacy or Veterinary medicine graduate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated, hard worker, team player.
- Ability to adapt and comprehend complicated data in a relatively fast manner.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:Egypt : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable