Material and Inventory Specialist II
Description de l'offre
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Specialist II, Material and Inventory to ensure all inventory is maintained accurately, and provided to required areas in a timely manner. This position may also include Shipping & Receiving tasks if applicable. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive.
- Perform Material Movements both physically and systematically.
- Generate Work Orders from an ERP system
- Perform Work Order Receipts in ERP system
- Perform cycle counting - Process stock transfers and material requests
- Follow provided control procedures to complete tasks
- Complete Shipping & Receiving execution tasks if applicable
- Timely processing of receipts and shipments, including international and DG
- Cross functional communication with Regulatory, Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning, and others as required - Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Operate material handling equipment - Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or certification
- Some areas will require the handling of chemicals with proper training and PPE
- Must work over time as required for business needs
Your experience(s), education and knowledge:
- High School Graduate
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
Your preferred qualifications and education:
- 2 years’ college preferred
- 2 years’ experience in related disciplines preferred
- General proficiencies in Microsoft Office and SAP (preferred)
JOB FAMILY:Supply Chain
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:United States > Minnesota : 5050 Nathan Lane N.
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf