The Financial Analyst provides insight into business performance to the leadership team through reporting and analytics.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Supporting the commercial organisation with detailed level of financial analysis to minimise risks and maximise opportunities.
· Engage in strategic analysis and other projects directly with senior business leaders.
· Additional recurring responsibilities include analysing key statistics, reporting financial information to senior leaders.
· Creating financial forecasts and budgets.
· Complete full detailed P&L monthly performance variance analysis.
· Complete weekly revenue variance analysis.
· This position provides broad exposure and high visibility across departments and functions.
· Third Level Degree or equivalent
· Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
· 2-3 years’ experience working in a financial analytical role is a distinct advantage
· SAP/Oracle/Hyperion or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
· Experience in Qlikview/Power BI or similar reporting tools desirable but not essential
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
· Effective communicator (written & verbal) to various stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Able to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
· Self-starter, ability to organise, schedule and prioritise, possess flexibility and ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines in a fast changing environment.
· Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
· Ability to work with the commercial business units in different time zones.
· Excellent MS Excel skills
Financial Planning and Analysis
ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Ireland > Galway : Parkmore Business Park
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: