Abbott Molecular is a leading player in the rapidly growing molecular diagnostics industry. Our business includes instruments and reagents used to conduct sophisticated analysis of patient DNA and RNA. We focused on developing, producing and marketing a broad menu of next-generation molecular diagnostics products for unmet medical and laboratory needs.
You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of Abbott Molecular. Our employees and our products are the key to our success. In order to reinforce our EMEA Field Service Team we are looking to hire
Field Service Specialist
- Installation and implementation of new Molecular systems in current and new customers sites.
- Performing preventative maintenance interventions (PMIs), Hardware and Software upgrades and repair interventions on molecular instrumentation.
- Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site, complaint logging and tracking in Call Management Systems.
- Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training.
- Actively participating in Area and Worldwide Molecular conference calls, Service summits, expert meetings and workshops.
- Providing primary service and support for the clients in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe.
- Providing back-up service support outside of assigned territory as needed.
- Maintaining and managing own Spare Parts Field Service inventory kits according to defined procedures.
- Co-operating within the field service team on continuous product and process improvements to provide a legendary service experience to our customers.
- Actively co-operating, collaborating and communicating with Field Application Support Specialists and the Commercial team to support business growth.
- Diploma Engineer or Degree or qualification in electronic engineering, Biomedical engineering, or related sciences.
- Previous experience in field service and customer service is desirable.
- Good PC and IT skills is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English, including the ability to write reports, technical documentation and problem descriptions in English language. Able to complete technical service trainings delivered in English language.
- Additional language skills would be of benefit.
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Willing to travel (up to 70%)
JOB FAMILY:Field Services
LOCATION:Russia > Moscow : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable