HAVE YOU EVER DREAMT OF MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Become a Demand Planner for our Abbott Nutrition Division.
If you are inspired by our commitment to improving patient care, this role might well be what you have been looking for!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
You’ll be the responsible for Assure topline management Std Margin are met throughout a seamlessly execution of the S&OP demand process by integrating Customer, Product, and Marketing & Supply Insights with the outcome of a supported Affiliate’s financial sales growth for the short, mid and long term.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Lead monthly Sales meetings encouraging an open discussion for trends, market intelligence, promotions that drive demand towards an accelerated topline growth
- Project Sales and Standard Margin Financials with an Earnings Variance Analysis (Vol / Mix / Price)
- Deliver a well supported Plan / LBE Topline with a Sales & Std Margin Analysis
- Address Effectively on key variances on Top Main Clients and Brands in order to make timely decisions with Finance on investment with key stakeholders
- Drive Sales Priorization cross-functional collaboration in front of supply shortages for order fulfillment based on business objectives and customer segmentation
- Responsible of forecast accuracy reporting to Area with Root Cause Analysis towards an future improvement
- Maximize Gross Margin and Profit by incorporating Fcst Accuracy Learnings in the forecasting process reducing Backorders, Distressed Inventory, Days on Hand
- Lead New Product Introduction meeting & timelines focusing on expediting processes to drive sales growth.
You will report to the General Manager.
CAN’T WAIT TO GET STARTED?
To be successful in this role, you will require the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Financial Administration
- Minimum Experience: Strong Financial Planning & Analysis Experience with a thorough knowledge in supply planning