The Global Customer Service for the Medical Devices division based in Machelen, Belgium is looking for a service oriented and team spirited Customer Service Representative to provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquires, service requests and customer complaints.
The Customer Service Representative will be expected to manage independently all daily activities for front office, back office, inventory management and local warehouse activities in compliance with internal procedures, legislation and quality requirements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Receive & process orders for all customers. Follow up on back-orders
- Handle and investigate customer complaints.
- Follow up on pricing discrepancies with Customer Service management/Tender department/division manager/sales manager.
- Issue required credit notes for returns, complaints, cross-charges, rebates and price corrections within the official procedural deadlines.
- Maintain daily contact with company approved couriers, for regular pick-up and delivery, timetable, investigation of claims and emergency follow-ups. Organize return shipments.
- Responsible for Product Event Return (PER) handling in line with quality guidelines, including PER processing and follow up in collaboration with sales representatives.
- Receipt, checking and creation of sale orders/invoices. Perform, execute and monitor all invoicing in a timely and precise manner.
- Production of relevant paperwork i.e. packing lists, proforma invoices and credit notes.
- Master Data Maintenance (customer, materials, prices).
- Actively participate in any required product tracking research as required.
- Support quality and sales department in Field Safety Corrective Action implementation.
- Consignment and warehouse count (organization, reconciliation and follow-up).
- Produce reports on inventory and consignment products with short UBD and alert sales and local management on a regular basis.
- Responsible for all activities in the local warehouse, including the packing / dispatching of products, receiving returned products and updating the ERP system, if needed.
- Provide input to stock requirements and follow up on stock deliveries.
- Use system to ensure FIFO method of product usage minimizing obsolescence.
Qualification & Skills Requirements:
- Upper secondary diploma/High school diploma required with previous customer service experience.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English both written and spoken.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP packages (SAP knowledge a plus).
- A Team player with a sense of initiative and strong organizational skills.
- Customer and service oriented with good communication skills for internal/external stakeholders.
- Positive character, stress resistant, and able to work in target environment.
- High integrity and sensitive to the importance of the product.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a changing and fast moving organization.
Looking forwarded to hearing from you!
CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
Belgium : Bedrijvenzone Machelen - Cargo 831
Belgium : Building Figueras Da Vinci Laan, 11 Box F1
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: