Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
As a member of the clinical support team, you are responsible for providing technical clinical expertise and support of the sales process to colleagues, current customers and/or potential customers. Works under general direction with clinical and sales teammates to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by creating competency, comfort and expertise with all
Abbott Chronic Pain Therapies among physicians, support staff and customers within assigned geography. Performs work that involves a high degree of independence. Exercises independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing work. Seeks to continually improve territory efficiency.
- Provides technical, clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Manager(s).
- Assist Territory Managers in after-hours call support and activities.
- Integrates into all accounts, builds trust and relationships and establishes strong rapport with customers.
- Proficient in complex programming, case support.
- Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time.
- Will begin to conduct PCP work and educational in services, as directed.
- As directed by sales manager, contacts, visits and interests clients and potential clients in the Company's products and addresses any client questions and concerns.
- Provides medical professionals with sales support, information, and training on the use of Company products and with staff education, in-services and technical troubleshooting.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of assigned accounts and customers to include competitor activity
- Conducts evaluations and develops sales strategies for capital equipment opportunities within accounts.
- Collects and studies information about new and existing products and monitors competitor sales, prices and products.
- Provide feedback to providers both within operating room setting and outside operating room setting on the directions for use specific to implantable devices
- May attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments.
- Uses clinical expertise to identify customer training and in-service needs with the goal of increasing customer usage, comfort and understating of all Abbott Chronic Pain Therapies product line.
- Associates Degree or technical certification; preferred Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a clinical setting in the medical device industry.
- The ability to communicate, understand and educate clinical data in the Chronic Pain Therapies space.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Ability to travel 25% within assigned region and/or outside assigned region.
- Capable of engaging customers in selling conversations as needed and as directed by Territory Manager
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & Administration
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 25 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf