Description de l'offre
Brand Strategies & Brand Building
- Assist GPM to translate consumer insight/business learning/challenge into annual brand strategy and plan. Assist GPM to manage digital & EC programs to effectively deliver brand message and enhance consumer engagement. Manage the development of brand communication materials, for Digital, e-Commerce and offline channels, with high quality to enhance brand equity and messaging.
Planning & Analysis
- Support activation program development based on annual plan, which covers channels such as e-Commerce, NKA, EBBS. Responsible for A&P management, ROI and financial performance of activation programs. Monthly business analysis (share, offtake, BHT) to help optimize brand plan.
- Manage customer tailored made packs to maximize sales potential. Support GPM on product relaunch (NFSL) and NPD projects execution.
- Provide administrative support to marketing team for internal system & control process
- Support yearly review of internal audit and compliance audit, triennially review of AQR audit. Support Digital and HCP digital contents review and censorship by RA/RD/PA/OEC/Legal. Responsible for digital campagin quality checking, including campaign results tracking and quality check according to KPI Support GMO branding program training, tracking and improvement plan develpmnet. Support marketing team on Prima and Pier review process Responsible for gimmick code management
- Industry experiences: Marketing background is a MUST, from FMCGs, nutrition is a plus
- Position experiences: 2-3 years working experience, previous Digital/EC experience is preferred
- Language Skills: Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Computer Skills: Adept at Microsoft office series, esp. Excel usage & PPT presentation preparation
- Mobility: Based in Shanghai, Open for business travel
- Certificate Required: College and above
- Other Special requirement: Strong ownership and sense of responsibility, Integrity, Passionate, Self-motivated, Excellent team player and Quick learner
JOB FAMILY:Product Management
LOCATION:China > Shanghai : 388 Nan Jing Road West
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable