Associate II, Customer Service
Description de l'offre
Working in team environment under general supervision, provides sales order support to sales representatives, hospitals, clinics and physicians. Processes customer orders submitted via multiple channels, including phone, fax, Electronic Data Interchange and e-mail. Provides inventory support for products and services accurately, expeditiously, and under special circumstances. Support a continuous improvement environment for department processes including order processing and invoicing transactions, returns processing, backorder processing, credit requests, and new product launches. This position requires developing rapport with customers and field sales/clinical personnel via verbal and written communication. May be assigned to assist on projects within the Customer Service department.
- Receives and processes customer rental and purchase orders according to establish procedures. Interprets and clarifies customer orders for the shipping department, creates relevant shipping paperwork, communicates waybill information, and traces lost shipments. Maintains customer contact until shipment is received at point of destination.
- Follows up and resolves order discrepancies, credit holds, training requirements or product availability issues when appropriate with the guidance of team lead/Supervisor. Communicates to our customers on order status, expected release dates or requirements needed to fulfill order.
- Provides and communicates inventory status updates and support. Researches and prepares billing correction requests to ensure proper billing and corrects commission payments on all devices. Provides accurate entry and field support for clinical procedure calendar when required.
- Responds quickly to customer inquiries and requests, including medium difficulty technical questions.
- Keeps current on all products offered by company. Monitors, understands and implements changes in regulatory requirements or CS processes.
- Support a continuous improvement environment for department processes including order processing and invoicing transactions, returns processing, backorder processing, credit requests, and new product launches.
- Requires developing rapport with customers and field sales/clinical personnel via verbal and written communication.
- May be assigned to assist on projects within the Customer Service department.
- Actively participate in FSCA or recall activities such as contact report generation, tracking of devices shipped/exchanged, creating and implementing action plans to support activities, progress reporting and providing direction to internal/external customers with product handling, monitoring inventory for exchanges and ensuring documentation meets RA/QA requirements.
- Conducts sales order audits and works collaboratively with Customer Service Management in analyzing, preparing and responding to Sarbanes Oxley and/or regulatory agency audit requirements. Conducts and analyzes all Customer Service audits and provide recommendations and feedback.
- Provides timely feedback to Information Systems on any systems issues. Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Performs consignment inventory initial set-up, audits and troubleshoots discrepancies through to resolution with external customers. May generate reports on inventory and consignment products for field or management distribution.
- Maintains Accounts and Contacts in ERP and CRM Databases including maintenance and updates. Consults and strategizes with management regarding identifying key hospital personnel regarding future product opportunities and customer needs
- Works on process improvement and other projects under the supervision of the Customer Service Lead/Supervisor/Manager
- Effectively communicates and interacts with internal and external customers to ensure priorities and exceptions are clearly understood. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Handles moderately complex issues and resolves and/or facilitates resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence with guidance of Team Lead/Supervisor/Manager.
- Responsible for obtaining approvals, issuing and tracking Returns and ensuring the issuance of credits based on procedures. Works with customers to expedite the return through to resolution. Receives and responds to customer product complaints, determines validity of warranty period, processes credits, works with internal personnel to schedule installs, ship replacements or loaned equipment to address immediate customer needs.
- Receives and responds to customer service complaints, researches and analyzes data to facilitate resolution of trended occurrences, escalates as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains a business climate that fosters positive and cooperative working relationships with all levels of employees, customers, contractors and vendors.
- Responsible for generating routine reports as needed for Internal and/or External Customers.
- May provide technical support to Customer Service team(s) for transactional and/or technical questions and processes including areas related to ERP functionality and other systems and processes used by Customer Service teams.
- May act as trainer for others, answering questions and sharing information. Works with Customer Service leadership team and Business Process team to identify areas of training focus.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Qualifications: Describe the minimum education and experience, including knowledge, skills and abilities, required to successfully perform the job. List any certificates, license, and/or registrations required.
- High school diploma or other specialized training/equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of two or more years of demonstrated experience in a customer service or closely related environment.
- Demonstrated competence in English spelling, grammar and punctuation, including the ability to successfully pass a reading comprehension pre-employment examination.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attentiveness to detail, ability to work under general supervision and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen, resolve problems, deal with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events, while effectively communicating and maintaining rapport with sales representatives and customers.
- Demonstrated keyboard and personal computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word or equivalent applications required) including the ability to pass a 10 key assessment examination.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, including internationally.
- Regularly scheduled overtime is a requirement of this position.
JOB FAMILY:Customer Service
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:United States > Minnesota : One Lillehei Plaza
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf