Abbott in Ireland
In Ireland, Abbott employs almost 3,000 people across 10 sites. Abbott has six manufacturing facilities located in Clonmel, Cootehill, Donegal, Longford and Sligo and a third party manufacturing management operation in Sligo. It has commercial, support operations and shared services in Dublin. Abbott serves the Irish market with a diverse range of health care products including diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals. Abbott has been operating in Ireland since 1946.
Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) Abbott Ireland support a number of Abbott’s European businesses and are in the process of setting up a Finance SSC in Ireland to maximize the scope of services. You will be working as part of a dynamic and diverse organisation alongside outstanding people who are forward thinking, collaborative and recognised leaders in their areas. We can offer an excellent benefits package including a clear career development path. We invest in our people’s ongoing learning and professional development.
The AR Analyst supports the AR Lead to execute AR related processes in the regional captive shared service centre and the 3rd party outsource locations supporting the region.
They are responsible for interacting internally and externally to resolve outstanding issues relating to accounts receivable, inclusive of, Collections, Invoicing, Cash Application, and Dispute Resolution, on a daily basis for the region.
We are currently seeking an AR Analyst with a fluency in Norwegian.
Main Responsibilities include:
Support the migration of processes and services to the regional shared service organization, to include:
- Contribute to Plan to migrate activities to a regional captive service centre, satellite centres or outsourced partner(s)
- Provide oversight for the transition of activities and escalation support throughout transition.
- Meet the agreed performance measures, KPIs, and goal setting processes.
- Perform day to day shared service accounts receivable functions within the defined process standards working across captive and outsourced teams.
- Manage accounts receivable utilizing multiple systems
- Review and investigate customer receipt variances
- Communicate with internal and external parties regarding accounts receivable questions, error correction and discrepancy resolution
- Prepare and submit monthly journal entries required
- Review monthly performance reports
- Provide internal and external audit support as required
- Coordinate with AR Lead information requirements for Treasury department
- Perform and coordinate the Accounts Receivable activities for shared services
- Evaluate best practices with global peers and develop improvement suggestions
- Assist the AR Lead in developing and reviewing performance results for accounts receivable processes in the region
- Ensure integrity of internal controls, in partnership with the compliance team
- BA degree in Business or Accounting preferred but not essential.
- Relevant work experience advantageous or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3-5 plus years of international accounts receivable experience inclusive of all aspects of AR management
- Knowledge and understanding of overall OTC processes
- Prior recent experience working in a captive SSC environment preferred.
- Experience with 3rd party outsource providers preferred
- Strong ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels
- Attentive to detail with a propensity for continuous improvement
- Additional other non-SAP ERP experience a plus
- Minimum Language Skills: Fluent English and Norwegian is required.
Accounts Payable & Receivables, Credit & Collection, & Payroll
FIN Corporate Finance
Ireland > Dublin : Block G, Cherrywood, Cherrywood Business Park
Ie - 37.5Hst0 (Ireland)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)