Jeune diplômé : Service Engineer Turbocharging
Service Engineer TurbochargingTasks:
Completed the technical standard training program of the BU, can execute all standard jobs without supervision, accumulated
experiences as per BU requirement.
Mission: Drive customer satisfaction by competent and timely execution on a high quality level of
service jobs on site and in the workshop. Positively influence the ABB reputation by dedicated and professional approach to the customer.
• Act as representative of the OEM during interaction with the customer
• Prepare the tools, equipment and parts needed for a service job and understand the scope of the job to be performed
• Ensure that the documentation for the job is available. Ask for advice in cases some steps are not known.
• Briefing with service coordinator, head of workshop or supervisor about the expected situation on site.
• Checking all relevant information of turbochargers in ATURB beforehand
• Execute a pre risk assement on site, briefing with crew member on ongoing other activities and instruction for board equipment
• Working according to working instructions and adhering to regulatory and company OHS policy
• Perform services according to the scope defined within the work order
• Coordinate work order deviations in the scope with service coordinator and customers representative on board
• Create service reports, time sheets & delivery note, duly signed by customer with DSA
• Recommendation to customer for immediate and future service requirements, provide feedback to service coordinator or end user sales
• Collecting information about other turbochargers installed on site, informing service coordinator
• Complete data collection (incl DSA)
• Selfstudy of technical documentation
• Maintenance of tools and equipment
• Input for continuous process improvement
• Maintaining a clean and proper working environment
• Support service availability targets (24/7 service availability)
Thanks to apply on ABB website www.abb.com
Marseille,Provence Alpes Cote,France
Business Unit Turbocharging
Service and Maintenance
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Recherche un emploi en gestion de projet évènementiel
Graduado en Ingeniería Mecánica con Máster en Automoción