Service Engineer Turbocharging
Completed the technical standard training program of the BU, can execute all standard jobs without supervision, accumulated
experiences as per BU requirement.
Mission: Drive customer satisfaction by competent and timely execution on a high quality level of
service jobs on site and in the workshop. Positively influence the ABB reputation by dedicated and professional approach to the customer.
• Act as representative of the OEM during interaction with the customer
• Prepare the tools, equipment and parts needed for a service job and understand the scope of the job to be performed
• Ensure that the documentation for the job is available. Ask for advice in cases some steps are not known.
• Briefing with service coordinator, head of workshop or supervisor about the expected situation on site.
• Checking all relevant information of turbochargers in ATURB beforehand
• Execute a pre risk assement on site, briefing with crew member on ongoing other activities and instruction for board equipment
• Working according to working instructions and adhering to regulatory and company OHS policy
• Perform services according to the scope defined within the work order
• Coordinate work order deviations in the scope with service coordinator and customers representative on board
• Create service reports, time sheets & delivery note, duly signed by customer with DSA
• Recommendation to customer for immediate and future service requirements, provide feedback to service coordinator or end user sales
• Collecting information about other turbochargers installed on site, informing service coordinator
• Complete data collection (incl DSA)
• Selfstudy of technical documentation
• Maintenance of tools and equipment
• Input for continuous process improvement
• Maintaining a clean and proper working environment
• Support service availability targets (24/7 service availability)
Thanks to apply on ABB website www.abb.com
Marseille,Provence Alpes Cote,France
Business Unit Turbocharging
Service and Maintenance