Description de l'offre
The Customer Service Intern position is based in Quebec City.
The nature of the position may require travel to customer sites (US and International) and various ABB offices.
• Offer level 1 and level 2 technical support to clients (phone and email) and customer training support.
• Write FAQs and improve processes.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations (technical support for customers).
• Perform work in accordance with the established standards and procedures.
• Participate in the sale of products and services by promoting business development.
• Accompany the service and sales teams.
• Help prepare quotes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical, Electrical, Computer or Mechanical Engineering
• Interpersonal and communication skills in English and French (both oral and written)
• Communication skills and interest for customer satisfaction
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Self-sufficient, result-oriented and teamwork spirit
• Ability to adapt to the cultural and local realities of international customers
• Availability to travel will be considered an asset
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
- Québec, QC,Quebec,Canada
- Contract type:
- Business unit:
- Business Unit Measurement & Analytics
- Date posted:
- Job function:
- Service and Maintenance
- Publication ID:
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
Share this job ad.
Know someone who might be interested in this job? Email this posting directly and encourage people to make a better world with us.