Description de l'offre
Job Title: Production Operator
Location of Position: 2118 Reiser Avenue SE, New Philadelphia 44663-3347
Posting Number: req5345
The Production Operator will assist production operations in the manufacturing of water treatment chemicals. In this role, you may handle chemicals such as acids, bases, salts, and other associated chemicals.
As a production operator, you will:
· Support all Environmental, Health, and Safety programs, policies, and regulations.
· Complete appropriate shift paperwork in SAP.
· Safely operate forklift as required.
· Record operating data such as process conditions, test results, and instrument readings.
· Confer with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency, and product quality.
· Be responsible for general housekeeping in work area and overall plant.
· Light plant maintenance including cleaning and painting.
· Loading and unloading dry van and flat-bed trailers as required
· Complete production orders not requiring chemical transfer.
· Draw samples of products for quality control testing.
· Cleaning and preparing bulk containers for use
· This list is not all-inclusive and may include other duties as assigned and necessary for the operation and management of the shift and overall plant.
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment handling hazardous chemicals
· Ability and willingness to work an off shift
· Ability and willingness to work overtime as needed
· Ability and willingness to wear a respirator as required
· Ability and willingness to operate a fork truck
· Associate's Degree (two-year college or technical school)
· Minimum of 2 years' related batch chemical blending/ formulation experience with hazardous materials
· Minimum of 1 year analytical testing experience
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
· Working knowledge of SAP
· Attention to detail and numbers oriented
· Strong computer skills
· Team player, individual thinker
· Customer focused; positive attitude
Compensation: Weekly 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Other Salaried
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Send to a Friend
E-mail this job ad to your friend(s) by adding their e-mail address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient e-mail address with a comma.
Recipient e-mail address (or addresses):
Your first name:
Your last name:
Select the language the e-mail should be sent in.
This job opening is already listed as one of your interests. You cannot add the same job opening to your list of interests more than one time.
To see your list of interests, navigate to the Application Status tab within My Profile
Log In Cancel OK
CAREERS SITE SUEZ GROUP
ready for the Resource Revolution