Description de l'offre
Description du poste
3M is seeking Production Manufacturing Technicians for the Electronics & Energy business group located in Menomonie, WI.At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Demonstrates safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self and others.
· Follows operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customers on time.
· Works effectively with a production work team and collaborate with other teams.
· Contributes to continuous improvement and problem solving.
· Maintains neat and orderly conditions in area and help maintain and promote safe conditions.
· Operates assigned equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient manner.
· Operates processes according to procedures.
· Takes appropriate action when unusual conditions occur.
· Uses hand and power trucks.
· Uses computers as needed to run process operation.
· Monitors other operations and works cooperatively with others.
This position will require:
· Working overtime
· Weekend work
· Working on holidays as needed
· Short notice call-in
· Working any shift available, including, but not limited to, first, second, third or rotating
· Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
Location : Menomonie WI
Relocation: Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for aManufacturing Technicianposition at3MMenomonie. Qualified applications may be considered whenManufacturing Technicianopenings occur at3MMenomonie for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.
U.S. Export Control laws and U.S. Government Department of Defense contracts and sub-contracts impose certain restrictions on companies and their ability to share export-controlled and other technology and services with certain "non-U.S. persons" (persons who are not U.S. citizens or nationals, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., refugees, "Temporary Residents" (granted Amnesty or Special Agricultural Worker provisions), or persons granted asylum (but excluding persons in nonimmigrant status such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, etc.) or non-U.S. citizens.
To comply with these laws, and in conjunction with the review of candidates for those positions within 3M that may present access to export controlled technical data, 3M must assess employees' U.S. person status, as well as citizenship(s).
The questions asked in this application are intended to assess this and will be used for evaluation purposes only. Failure to provide the necessary information in this regard will result in our inability to consider you further for this particular position. The decision whether or not to file or pursue an export license application is at 3M Company's sole election.