Description du poste
3M is seeking an Implementation Consultant for the Health Information Systems Division located Remotely. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will be helping with today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrow’s. Transforming health care from a system that treats disease, to a system that improves health and wellness begins with accurate health information and payment. From improving the efficiency of medical records coding to outlining success in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to advance more than your own career, you are working to advance the entire world.
Job Summary :
The person hired for the position of Implementation Consultant will provide installation, consulting, training, maintenance and support of applications and infrastructure of 3M's HDM and CRS Software. The SIA will also consult with customers on the objectives, setup and use of the 3M CCA "HDM" platform database and Coding and Reimbursement software.
Duties will include:
· Workflow consultation and system design activities to configure applications (ARMS Core abstracting, ARMS Comp abstracting, Audit Expert System) to support effective work flow for users based on implementation plans.
· Work closely and productively with 3M HIS HDM project managers, interface installers, trainers and sales staff, to bring maximum value of our HDM-based products to our customers
· Provide training to clients on software management and end-user activities.
· Installing, updating and troubleshooting software
· Testing and validating system configuration and interfaces
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government, or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Leads discussions in client calls regarding design and workflow of 3M product within client install.
· Implements Coding and IP/OP Ambulatory Rev Mgmt abstracting software, Audit Expert Software, and miscellaneous addon software modules.
· Determines best practice pathways for client software install, and guides client to embrace new software solution.
· Supports team members with assisting in re-prioritized stat requests.
· Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
· Willingness to be on-call at product go live, including weekend or after hours phone support.
· Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
· Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience and background in coding and abstracting in the healthcare industry in a private, public, government, or military environment
· Minimum of one (1) year of experience with use of remote communications tools (Skype, GoToMtg, GoToAssist, or other)
· RHIA, RHIT, CCS , RN
· BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Health Information Management, Nursing, or equivalent experience
· HIM Industry knowledge
· Preferred minimum of 1 year of experience with Microsoft MSSQL tools to manage database implementations
· Previous implementation experience with HIS/healthcare software (Example: 3M HDM, 3M ClinTrac, Meditech, Epic, Quadramed, Mckesson CERME, etc.)
· Strong PC literacy required
· Proficiency with Microsoft applications; including but not limited to Excel, Word, Project, and Visio
· Excellent verbal, written, training and presentation skills
· Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
· Proven ability to meet timelines set in project plans and produce high quality product
· Installation and/or training experience on HDM technology products
· LAN/WAN installation environment experience
· Experience configuring and reporting out of a database
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, manage multiple priorities, exercise sound judgment, take initiative, and be able to work well under pressure
· Excellent interpersonal skills (Communication, Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, etc.) when dealing with internal and/or external audiences at all levels of management.
· Accurately follows instructions with moderate to minimal supervision
Travel: May include up to 25%domestic/international
Relocation: Is notauthorized
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.