Description de l'offre
Numberly is looking for a Marketing Intern to help with the development of marketing multichannel campaigns and online studies.
* Listening and understanding of customer needs
* Drafting proposals (customer acquisition / loyalty)
* Assisting in the creation, realisation and monitoring of clients’ accounts
* Monitoring online viral campaigns and eCRM programmes
* Preparing and presenting campaign results
* Undertaking studies on Internet user’s profiles and behavior
#RelationshipMarketing #OperationalMarketing #DirectMarketing #Database #WebMarketing #CRM #Data #Digital #CustomerCentric
Contract: 6 months internship
Compensation: $ 1.700 CAN
* This job will require an attentive and resourceful individual with an interest in marketing
* Strong communication skills with a desire to grow the business in a valued way
* Understanding of the Canadian market and companies
* Knowledge and strong interest in the digital industry
* Capable at multi-tasking and prioritising workload
* Fluent English, French is a plus
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn!
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
* Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
* Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties...
* Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
À propos de Numberly (1000mercis group)
Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.