Description de l'offre
Numberly is looking for a Data Engineer to join its dedicated team to Big Data and RTB.
As a Data Engineer you will:
* Create and maintain pipeline jobs that transfer client data to/from our database diverse infrastructure (Hive, MongoDB, ScyllaDB).
* Nurture our large Hadoop cluster, optimize distributed Data Operations and Storage.
* Participate in decision making concerning efficient & ethical use of data and technological evolution at Numberly.
* Work alongside Data Scientists, DevOps, and many other talented techs.
* Suggest your own technological solutions and try them out (our latest successful POCs include Apache Kafka and ScyllaDB) .
* Join a great multicultural team filled with wonderful people
* Like data in all its forms: raw, reworked, refined, calculated, analyzed, reused…
* Like work well done and pay attention to detail
* Dream of being able to develop and manage website databases with strong traffic
* Want to work with various, prestigious clients on different problems
* Are on the lookout for new languages/technologies and test the latest open source trends before others
You love the following stack ?
* Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Impala, HBase, ...)
* Apache Spark
* ETL (Apache Airflow or equivalent)
* SQL Databases (MySQL, SQLServer)
* NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ScyllaDB, ElasticSearch, ...)
* Apache Kafka
* Python, Java, Scala
Even better if you know :
* Cloud Solutions (AWS, GCP, …)
* API REST, WebServices
* Apache Druid
* Data Science and Machine Learning
* Message Queuing (RabbitMQ, Celery, …)
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
* Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
* Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties...
* Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
À propos de Numberly (1000mercis group)