Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.
Ideal candidate profile
Numberly is looking for a Project Manager to join the department in charge of the design and development of conversation interfaces between brands and their customers.
With mutual aid and solidarity as principles, the Project Management team works to ensure the smooth running of acquisition and commitment platforms for its various customers.
During this internship, you will participate in the development of the loyalty program of a major international account in order to ensure the coordination, compliance with schedules and quality of deliverables. This vast project includes many facets: mobile application for program members, customer service chatbot, dashboard analytics and CMS for the brand to facilitate the management of the program.
You will be the interface between the different internal teams (marketing, UX/UI design, development,...) and for each of them, you will take care to understand their constraints, working methods and challenges.
Resolutely focused on production, you will take part in the different stages of the project:
* As a driving force, you will contextualize each step of the project in order to involve each stakeholder as much as possible
* You will bring your expertise during the conception of the different platforms
* You will ensure the consistency and relevance of the various functionalities and graphic elements
* You will manage the technical relationship with our customers (web services, data flows, hosting, etc.)
* You will write the functional specifications
* You will supervise and participate in the testing of each facet of the project
You will use your experience and knowledge to optimize the efficiency of tools and workflows. You are committed to innovation and quality in your daily work.
Duration of internship: 6 months minimum
You are organized and meticulous, you like things well done, and you know how to prioritize the different subjects you are in charge of, without ever letting any one of them down. Diplomat, you like to work in a multidisciplinary team (technical, marketing, UX/UI design...) and interact with humility and empathy with your interlocutors.
You overcome the pressure in order to transform it into positive energy and you know how to make yourself available to others, in order to always find THE solution.
You are both fluent in English and French, indispensable for the successful completion of this project of international scope.
Open-minded, you enjoy and make a few bad puns from time to time and fully assume your musical culture (summer hits included).
A technical sensitivity is essential for you to grow as a project manager. If you are motivated to learn, we'll train you!
Expertise in these areas would be a plus:
* HTML/CSS integration and responsive design,
* relational database and SQL language,
* knowledge of front-end/back-end differences and constraints,
* operation of an API and the REST architecture
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
* Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
* Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
* Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties...
* Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party