Numberly helps its customers collect, analyze and leverage their data across all marketing channels. To do this, we are more than 100 engineers (a quarter of Numberly) divided into teams with a human dimension, where we ensure that everyone develops a positive influence and can be autonomous. Our sustained growth forces us to constantly question our technical and organizational choices.
With seven offices worldwide and clients in more than fifty countries, our challenges are global.
Due to our wide range of interconnected products, our technical challenges are very varied and often complex. Our daily missions consist of processing thousands of requests per second, distributed throughout the world, operating databases of several petabytes (Big Data™), automating our entire bare-metal infrastructure, and building the digital marketing interfaces of tomorrow.
Ideal candidate profile
Numberly® Canada is looking for a Data Project Manager to join its team in its new office in Montreal :
● Are you the one who organises nights out and holidays with your friends?
● Do you like finding solutions to problems?
● Do you hate routine and staying still for more than 30 minutes?
● Are you looking for a job in the fast-paced world of the web and new technologies, where human contact & data are essential?
● Are you looking for new challenges in the big data or AI world within a startup environment ?
Then you are a DATA Project Manager!
A true maestro, the data project manager is positioned between our clients and the internal teams (media trading, marketing, graphic, emailing development, and database and data science teams).
Working under the responsibility of the Canada Country Manager, you will be the key person at the beginning and the end of each project.
Your missions :
* Managing day-to-day operations for different projects including collection and delivery of project-specific data, customer-facing communications and status reports, and deep-dive analysis on key performance metrics.
* Assisting in the creation, implementation and monitoring of clients’ projects.
* Managing relationship with marketing technology vendors to understand application roadmaps, planned enhancements, and updates. Using this to inform the team of new efficiencies and features on the market.
* Engaging closely with all the teams to help determine the best technical & client-orientated implementation methods, as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
* Understanding customer needs and gathering product requirements.
The different projects entail not only the management of multi-channel campaigns, but also the implementation of data flows between different databases as well as the development of internal projects in order to improve the efficiency of teams (software, process, tools…).
NB: This is a 2 years VIE contract. Please note that we can sponsor visas.
● BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business, or equivalent practical experience.
● 1-2 year equivalent experience in project management or digital marketing preferred. Experience in the advertising or martech industry a plus.
● Ability to query, extract and interpret marketing data to form recommendations.
● Good knowledge of coding a plus : HTML / CSS / SQL
● A crossroad for all teams, and in contact with an array of different professions (technical, marketing, creative…) the project manager is capable of exchanging with everyone as well as explaining projects and issues encountered. Curious, the project manager likes to learn fast and understands how things work whether on a technical or marketing level.
● Lively, fast and adaptable, with strong organisational skills. The project manager is a facilitator and a problem solver for teams and projects.
● Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Finally, we pride ourselves on being an inclusive and positive workplace, where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop their skill set.
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
* Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
* Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
Le Groupe 1000 Mercis créé en février 2000 par Yseulys Costes et Thibaut Munier est le pionnier de la publicité et du marketing interactifs. Basé à Paris, Lyon, Londres et New York, il permet aux entreprises d'optimiser leurs actions de conquête et de fidélisation grâce aux médias interactifs tels que Internet, les téléphones mobiles ou les tablettes. Son offre couple conquête de nouveaux clients et fidélisation ainsi qu'une offre de retargeting par email. Ses domaines d'activités sont divers : voyage, grande consommation, distribution spécialisée, banque et assurances... Le groupe compte parmi ses clients SFR, Sephora, Google, Club Med, Nestlé, Canal + ou encore BNP Paribas. Le chiffre d'affaires de 1000 Mercis s’élevait à 36,4 million d'euros en 2012. La société vient d'acquérir Matiro, le pionnier du Trading en Real Time Bidding. 1000 Mercis a été classé 2ème au classement des PME les plus rentables en France et est côté sur le marchélternext by NYSE Euronext.